The Outreach Assistant will be responsible for our Warmline and assisting our Program Director in supporting the volunteer Board of Directors. This is a paid part-time, 5-8hrs per week, remote position with a lot of flexibility. We look forward to adding to our incredible team and partnering in furthering our mission. If interested please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Must be proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Must be proficient in Instagram, Instagram Stories , and Facebook
- Must be familiar with Canva
- WordPress or website maintenance experience a plus
- Must be able to attend 10 monthly Board meetings per the calendar year
- Must be able to attend October Fiesta and 3 Warmline trainings
- Must be available during the week for calls and face to face meetings on some nights and weekends
- Must be able to respond to emails within 24hrs
- Must be available to answer text messages in a timely manner
- Reports to the Program Director
- Oversees Weekly Warmline Operations
- Works with Outreach Chair to plan and implement 3 Warmline Volunteer trainings per the calendar year
- Maintain schedule for Warmline Volunteers
- Contact volunteers every 3 months about availability
- Warmline schedule should be updated every 4 months.
- Send weekly reminders to Warmline Volunteers about schedule and on call rolls
- Checks 8×8 weekly to ensure calls are being managed and deleted
- Work to support volunteers on weekends and holidays for events and Warmline and communicate crisis needs to Program Coordinator if necessary
- Work to maintain the on-call clinician list for Warmline, including monthly reminder emails
- Report on activity of Warmline volunteers at monthly board meetings
- Provide backup support to Warmline Volunteers on challenging cases/high volume times
- Collect weekly Warmline volunteer reports on call and work with Program Coordinator to document data
- Oversee Materials Outreach
- Maintain and provide materials bin to appropriate board members. This is to include a materials checklist and replenished materials items
- Oversee ongoing distribution of print material and other informational materials, recruit volunteers/Members to assist with distribution or perform distribution when necessary
- Document all print material distribution contacts and provide which will include a list of how brochures are being used, main contact, and quantities being used on a monthly basis.
- Help to build relationships with groups and individuals who use brochures, and secure opportunities for trainings and further support. Connect individuals to outreach chair for volunteer opportunities.
- Keeps Website Updated
- Upon request, promote events via social media, newsletter and special invitations to our members/email list – connect with other board members for their needs
- Attend monthly board meeting on Wednesdays from 8:00 am – 10:00 am
- Attend annual October Fiesta event