PHA supports families... do you?
Support new moms, dads, and babies.
Become a PHA Supporter or Donor today.
What is a Supporter?
Supporters are members of PHA who may not have a professional affiliation, but become members in order to demonstrate support in helping PHA provide its services and reach its goals. As a supporter, you are entitled to the following benefits:
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and other PHA events
- Receipt of our monthly newsletter
- Invitation to our annual meet and greet event
- Acknowledgment of your contribution, if you so choose, on our website and in our newsletter
- A member badge that illustrates your commitment to helping those suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.