Join San Diego's Premiere Network of Perinatal Wellness Professionals
To best serve the San Diego community, PHA believes in the importance of bringing together and supporting perinatal (pregnancy and postpartum) clinical and allied professionals. Our diverse and multidisciplinary membership is full of passionate and welcoming local providers eager to connect and help one another in our shared mission.
When you choose to become a PHA member, you not only enable our ability to provide quality support and resources to San Diego families and local providers, you also get to take advantage of the many benefits listed below.
Click HERE if you are already a PHA member and need to renew or update your profile.
Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
PHA MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS
» Professional Membership - $75.00
Perfect for clinical provider (Psychiatrists, psychologists, LMFTs LCSWs, LPCs, etc.) and allied perinatal wellness provider (Midwives, nurses, MDs, doulas, birth or parent educations, lactation or sleep consultants, etc.)
- Entry in our online provider directory
- Priority listing in our warmline directory
- Free attendance at our educational workshops. 3-4 held yearly.
- BONUS GIFT: FREE CEUs when applicable!!
- Free attendance at our annual networking-social.
- On-going peer-support- Exchange resources, referrals, and clinical consultation through our active, members-only listserv.
- A digital PHA member badge to publicly showcase your affiliation and commitment to supporting local, new moms and families.
- Establish yourself as an local expert- Write about perinatal wellness topics for our blog!
» Organizational Membership - $175.00
- Your organization will enjoy all the same benefits as our Professional Members PLUS...
- A supply of PHA educational materials for distribution to clients
- Three-hour in-person staff training on Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders (PMADs 101)
- Coming soon!! Unlimited access to our PMADs 101 on-line training
» Student Membership - $25.00
- All the same benefits as our professional membership!
APPLY TO BE A PHA MEMBER
Thank you for your interest in becoming a PHA member! Please fill out our Membership Application online by clicking the link below.
Soon after you submit the membership application, you will be contacted by our Membership Coordinator to discuss your application and setup payment.
Please note: ll applicants who want to be listed in our Referral Directory must be screened and approved by PHA.
PHA Membership Policy
PHA exists to develop a collective of qualified professionals to address the mental and emotional health needs of parents and families experiencing perinatal mood or anxiety disorders. As such, the organization grants membership to professional providers who have demonstrated that they have been trained in the identification, treatment and resource coordination pertinent to serving this population, or have demonstrated a professional history of serving this population effectively.
PHA accepts applications for membership and grants membership status to community members and professionals who can attest that they uphold the professional and ethical standards of their licensing and/or professional governing board (e.g. APA, BBS, NASW, AAMFT and the like). To that same purpose, PHA reserves the right to revoke membership should it be demonstrated that a member has not maintained such ethical and professional standards, or has been sanctioned by their respective governing body for failure to uphold those standards. PHA reserves the right to revoke professional membership at any time. PHA will exercise this right in cases like, but not limited to, engaging in unethical/harmful interactions with families, engaging in personal or professional behaviors that misrepresent PHA, sharing personal or professional beliefs that are not congruent with PHA's beliefs and values and the like.
It is the responsibility of each member to notify PHA, within 30 calendar days, of any modifications, revocations or restrictions that have been placed on their legal ability to practice within their professional scope.