The Postpartum Health Alliance (PHA) invites you to help us in our mission to raise awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and provide support and treatment referrals to those who are struggling with them. Becoming a member of PHA not only helps us in fulfilling our mission, but entitles you to the benefits of membership.
Professional Membership - $75.00 USD
- An entry in our online provider directory
- An entry in our warmline referral directory
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and other PHA events that offer FREE CEU Certificates when applicable
- Opportunities to reach new clients and networks through posting on our blog
- Receipt of our monthly newsletter
- Invitations to networking events hosted by PHA that bring together the community of professionals serving women and families
- A professional affiliation that illustrates your commitment to helping those suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
- Member badge that shows your commitment to supporting local new moms and families
Organizational Membership $150.00 USD (Non-Profit) $175.00 USD (For-Profit)
- Your organization will enjoy all the same benefits as our Professional Members PLUS receive...
- A supply of educational materials for distribution to clients
- Two-hour staff training on Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Student Membership $25.00
- Invitation to our quarterly consultation group
- Receipt of monthly newsletter
- Discounts on workshops, conferences and other PHA events
- Free attendance to our Educational Luncheons
How to Become a Member
- Fill out our Membership Form online by clicking the link below .
- Soon after you submit the membership application, you will be contacted by a Membership Coordinator to discuss your membership and payment.
*Please note that all Members who want to be listed in our Referral Directory must be screened and approved by PHA. Please do not make a payment until you have been contacted by a Membership Coordinator.
How to Renew Your Membership
For approved PHA members, please log into your account to make payment.
PHA Membership Policy
PHA exists to develop a collective of qualified professionals to address the mental and emotional health needs of parents and families experiencing perinatal mood or anxiety disorders. As such, the organization grants membership to professional providers who have demonstrated that they have been trained in the identification, treatment and resource coordination pertinent to serving this population, or have demonstrated a professional history of serving this population effectively.
PHA accepts applications for membership and grants membership status to community members and professionals who can attest that they uphold the professional and ethical standards of their licensing and/or professional governing board (e.g. APA, BBS, NASW, AAMFT and the like). To that same purpose, PHA reserves the right to revoke membership should it be demonstrated that a member has not maintained such ethical and professional standards, or has been sanctioned by their respective governing body for failure to uphold those standards. PHA reserves the right to revoke professional membership at any time. PHA will exercise this right in cases like, but not limited to, engaging in unethical/harmful interactions with families, engaging in personal or professional behaviors that misrepresent PHA, sharing personal or professional beliefs that are not congruent with PHA's beliefs and values and the like.
It is the responsibility of each member to notify PHA, within 30 calendar days, of any modifications, revocations or restrictions that have been placed on their legal ability to practice within their professional scope.