The Postpartum Health Alliance (PHA) invites you to help us in our mission to raise awareness of perinatal mood and anxiety disorders and provide support and treatment referrals to those who are struggling with them. Becoming a member of PHA not only helps us in fulfilling our mission, but entitles you to the benefits of membership.
Professional Membership - $75.00 USD
- An entry in our online provider directory
- An entry in our warmline referral directory
- Discounts on workshops, conferences, and other PHA events that offer FREE CEU Certificates when applicable
- Opportunities to reach new clients and networks through posting on our blog
- Receipt of our monthly newsletter
- Invitations to networking events hosted by PHA that bring together the community of professionals serving women and families
- A professional affiliation that illustrates your commitment to helping those suffering from perinatal mood and anxiety disorders.
- Member badge that shows your commitment to supporting local new moms and families
Organizational Membership $150.00 USD (Non-Profit) $175.00 USD (For-Profit)
- Your organization will enjoy all the same benefits as our Professional Members PLUS receive...
- A supply of educational materials for distribution to clients
- Two-hour staff training on Perinatal Mood and Anxiety Disorders
Student Membership $25.00
- Invitation to our quarterly consultation group
- Receipt of monthly newsletter
- Discounts on workshops, conferences and other PHA events
- Free attendance to our Educational Luncheons
How to Become a Member
- Fill out our Membership Form online by clicking the link below .
- Soon after you submit the membership application, you will be contacted by a Membership Coordinator to discuss your membership and payment.
*Please note that all Members who want to be listed in our Referral Directory must be screened and approved by PHA. Please do not make a payment until you have been contacted by a Membership Coordinator.
How to Join or Renew Your Membership
Once you have filled out the Membership Form, you will have access to a member dashboard, where you can update your account.